Ticket Donation Requests for Charitable Fundraising
The High Desert Museum receives charity ticket requests from civic, private and nonprofit organizations for fundraising events and charitable causes. The Museum is a non-profit organization and does not receive tax revenues or public funds. Thanks to the generosity of our donors, corporate partners and foundations, we are able to support our community by granting a limited number of requests each year.
Our standard donation is four one-day passes. The passes are good for one year only and have no cash value.
Please note that we receive far more requests than we are able to accommodate. Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Please review our donation criteria before submitting your application:
- We only make charity ticket donations to federally-licensed 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable agencies.
- We do not give donations to religious organizations, parochial schools, business, labor or political organizations, fraternal, athletic or social clubs.
- Ticket donations are limited to auctions and/or raffles. It is our policy not to donate tickets for such uses as: prizes, incentives, employee or volunteer recognition, religious activities, scout troops, door prizes, sports teams, school graduation parties, fairs, holiday parties or fundraisers to benefit an individual or family.
Only requests made through our online form (below) will be considered for a donation. Incomplete requests will not be fulfilled.
- Charity ticket requests should be submitted at least eight weeks prior to the event date. The donation will be mailed about a month prior to the event.
- Only one request per organization will be considered per calendar year.
- Organizations that receive donations are responsible for any tax implications and all gift reporting.
We will review your request, and if it falls under our guidelines and we have passes available, we’ll send your tickets. If we deny your request, we’ll notify you via email.
Please fill out this form to request tickets:
Notice: Undefined index: size in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ninja-forms/includes/Display/Render.php on line 208
If you have additional questions or need more information, please contact 541-382-4754 ext. 241 or contact us. Thank you for considering the Museum for your charitable event.